Here are the rules for the WCIC Jesus Freak Cruise Giveaway (for a full list of WCIC contest rules, click here):
To enter, fill out a pledge form, even if you are unable to give, before Tuesday, October 4th. Online donations can be made here. Pledges can be made by calling 877-692-9242 or by mailing in a form. Mailed entries must be received before October 4th. All current monthly supporters will automatically be included in the drawing.
The winner and a guest will receive a cabin for two on the Jesus Freak Cruise, sailing from Miami to the Bahamas July 11th-15th. The prize includes an interior, lower deck cabin, booking fees, port fees, tax, gratuities, all meals and non-carbonated beverages on the cruise, and $1,000 for travel expenses. The prize is valued at $3,000. The winner will be chosen by random drawing from all eligible entries on Tuesday, October 4th at 10 a.m. The winner will be notified by phone and must accept the prize within three business days, or a new winner will be chosen.
The following are regulations from the cruise line on who may sail: 1. Infants who are at least 6 months old on the day of departure may sail. 2. Women who will be less than 24 weeks into their pregnancy on the day of departure and for the duration of the cruise may sail. This policy is due to the risk of premature labor. Pregnant women must have a letter from their doctor stating how far along (in weeks) their pregnancy will be at the beginning of the cruise, that mother and baby are in good health and fit to travel, and that the pregnancy is not high¬‐risk. 3. Adults age 21 or older may sail. The Cruise Line shall refuse boarding to any guest under the age of 21 unless the guest is: a) traveling in the same stateroom with an individual 25 years or older; b) traveling in the same stateroom with their spouse (Proof of age and/or proof of marriage are required); or c) traveling with a parent or guardian in an accompanying stateroom. Guests not conforming to these policies will be denied boarding and no refund of the cruise fare will be issued. There are NO EXCEPTIONS to these policies.
If traveling with someone of the opposite gender, you must be related or married.
You must be 18 to enter, no purchase necessary, one entry per household. If you or anyone in your household has won a prize from WCIC in the last 30 days or any prize valued at $600 or more in the last year, you are not eligible to enter. Employees and immediate family members of New Life Radio Network, its participating sponsors, or affiliated agencies are not eligible to enter.
All general WCIC contest rules apply and are available below.
THE FOLLOWING ARE BASIC CONTEST RULES FOR ANY AND ALL CONTESTS BROADCASTED ON WCIC AND ON THE WCICFM.ORG WEBSITE. EACH CONTEST MAY HAVE ITS OWN SPECIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND ELIGIBILITY RULES.
- No purchase is necessary to enter any WCIC contest.
- Only one entry per household. Only one qualifier or winner per family within a 30 day period.
- To be eligible to win any prize on WCIC, you must not have won anything in the past 30 days, or any prize valued at $600 or more in the past year. Any prize awarded to an ineligible listener will be considered null and void, and an alternative eligible winner may be named.
- A 1099 MISC form will be completed and filed with the I.R.S. for each winner who has won a prize with a total value of $600 or more. All local, state and federal taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Unless otherwise stated, multiple entries by the same person will be discarded and may be deemed cause for disqualification.
- In the event of a tie, winners will be decided by a random drawing. All WCIC contest decisions are final.
- Anytime you call the WCIC studios -1-888-691-9150-, you have agreed to have your name, voice and/or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material. You grant us permission to broadcast the call or record it for later broadcast.
- As a winner of a WCIC contest, your voice, name and/or picture may be used for promotional, broadcast, or internet purposes.
- WCIC reserves the right to revoke prizes if the winner does not meet any or all eligibility requirements, even though an announcement may have been made on the air indicating that person was the winner.
- WCIC is not responsible for problems occurring within the telephone system which either inhibit or increase the chances of winning a phone-in contest. In case of telephone line malfunctions, the decision of WCIC will be final.
- 1-888-691-9150 is the official contest line. WCIC is not responsible for dropped calls or loss of connection during any contest.
- WCIC shall have no responsibility for failure to win or claim any prize based on difficulties with telephone, facsimile, email, or internet difficulties, or any circumstances in any contest.
- Employees or immediate family members of the New Life Radio Network, participating sponsors, affiliated advertising agencies and their immediate family members may not participate in contests conducted by WCIC.
- Winners may not request substitution or other consideration from the originally awarded prize. Unless otherwise stated, all prizes will be mailed. WCIC is not responsible for any delays in receipt of prizes caused by the mail system.
- WCIC may, due to the unavailability of prizes awarded, substitute another prize of equal or greater value for the prize originally won. WCIC will not be responsible, or be held liable for prizes awarded to an event that is canceled due to circumstances beyond our control.
- WCIC, its agency, and representatives shall not be liable for any claim, injury or damage from any WCIC contest or prize awarded in a contest.
- WCIC reserves the right to amend the rules to any contest at any time. The decision of WCIC is always final.
- WCIC reserves the right to end the contest at any time.
- The following are specifically related to electronic (email or online form) contests on wcicfm.org:
- All appropriate information in required fields must be filled out or you will be disqualified.
- Any problems with the internet or email are not WCIC's responsibility.
- With respect to any disputes regarding contests, the decision of WCIC will be final.
- Any promotions involving Apple products are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Apple, Inc. By submission of an entry, an entrant releases Apple, Inc. from any responsibility or liability for the promotion’s administration, prizes, or promotion.
- WCIC contest rules may be requested during regular business hours (Monday-Friday from 8am until 5pm) or online at wcicfm.org.